Techland развиваат нов AAA Fantasy Open-World RPG заедно со поранешниот персонал на CD Projekt RED, објавија утрово издавачот и развивачот.
Techland вели дека развојниот тим е предводен од клучните фигури зад некои од „најголемите RPG-и во модерната историја“, вклучувајќи го и наративниот режисер кој стои зад „The Witcher III: Wild Hunt’s Bloody Baron questline“, Karolina Stachyra, како и водечкиот наративец на Witcher III Arkadiusz Borowik,. Режисерот на Cyberpunk 2077, Bartosz Ochamn, главниот аниматор на Horizon Zero Dawn, Kevin Quaid, главниот дизајнер на играта Deathloop, David McClure креативниот директор на Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Mario Maltezos и многу други.
“We’re very happy with what we have accomplished with the Dying Light franchise so far,” Techland CEO Paweł Marchewka writes in a press release. “Moreover, our journey with Dying Light 2 Stay Human has only just begun as we plan to support this game for at least five years, with its scope and size matching, if not exceeding, what we have provided our community with during post-launch support for its predecessor. At the same time, our ambition is to introduce a brand new IP that is vastly different from what we have been doing for the past several years.
“We want to create a fully next-gen experience. A new fantasy epic set in a sprawling open world, fueled by the skills and experience we have gained as a team over the years, infused with new ideas, passion, and creativity. While we cannot share more details about this project now, we’re all truly invested in it and looking forward to showing it to gamers when the time is right.”
- Karolina Stachyra – Narrative Director who previously worked with CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and its DLCs
- Arkadiusz Borowik – Narrative Lead who previously worked with CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and its DLCs
- Bartosz Ochman – Open World Director who previously worked on Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Mario Maltezos – Creative Director, in his past, he worked with companies like Ubisoft (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time), Warner Bros (Mad Max), and Microsoft
- David McClure – Lead Game Designer previously associated with Arkane Studios (Deathloop), Deep Silver, and Playground Games
- Kevin Quaid – Lead Animator with over 8 years of experience at Guerilla Games who worked on titles such as Horizon Zero Dawn and its expansion The Frozen Wilds
- Marcin Surosz – Lead UI/UX Designer with amazing skill in defining what players’ needs are, formerly from People Can Fly